SuperHero in Training
A downloadable game for Windows
SuperHero in Training is an upcoming VR Action Platformer planned to be released in late 2019/early 2020.
The Intergalactic League of Superheroes has never before seen Humans as candidates to be heroes due to their soft exterior and lack of any remarkable characteristics. However, with advancements in Hero Gear Technology, Humans have a fighting chance for the first time.
Players will play as a human training to become the first Human hero. Training consists of completing the ILS's obstacle courses with the use of the newly standard issue EQ Gauntlets. These Hero Gauntlets come equipped with a magnetic hook that enables power swinging and hand thrusters that allow users to fly.
By completing the ILS's various training courses players will increase their hero rank, unlock new costumes, and obtain more Hero Gear Technology. The candidate that receives the top hero rank will move on to become the first official human-hero representative in the ILS.
- Art (this is just an outline folks, don't worry)
- Competitive Online Multiplayer
- Updated EQ Gauntlets with additional powers
- More Worlds
- ...and a Kickstarter! stay tuned
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- SHT Dev Log #1 - — Vision, Level Design, and Marketing a VR Game67 days ago
- SHT Dev Log #0 - What is SHT?93 days ago